/ Copyright Permissions
HDTV Solutions Copyright Permissions & Reprint Policy
You may create links from your web site to articles/information on HDTV Solutions without prior permission.
Award Logo Use:
For information on HDTV Solutions editorial awards send your name, company and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Non-commercial Use:
You may download, reformat and print a limited amount of HDTV Solutions' content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of HDTV Solutions information in printed memos, reports and presentations provided that you attribute this information to ProjectorCentral by including "Used with permission from HDTVSolutions.com. Copyright (year) HDTVSolutions.com. All rights reserved."
Online Commercial Reproduction
Online commercial reproductions of HDTV Solutions' content requires permission from HDTV Solutions and may require a licensing fee for reproductions including, but not limited to:
- Use of HDTV Solutions' content in advertisements or promotions,
- Use of HDTV Solutions' trademarks or logos (excluding award logos),
- Use of quotes, excerpts or full text of HDTV Solutions' reviews, articles, or features.
- Use of online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, and code) on a web site or public discussion board.
Email email@example.com for permission. When permission is granted, HDTV Solutions allows online use of articles and other editorial content only if all of the following conditions are met:
- The article is recreated in its entirety or in an abbreviated form as submitted and approved.
- The article is attributed to the appropriate HDTV Solutions author.
- The article has a visible and active link back to HDTVSolutions.com.
- The article includes "Used with permission from HDTVSolutions.com. Copyright (year) HDTV Solutions. All rights reserved.".
- You send a URL of the article after posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printed versions of HDTV Solutions articles are available for a fee. To request a quote, email email@example.com.
HDTV Solutions reserves the right to change or discontinue this policy and to request that a site remove its content at any time. Failure to follow HDTV Solutions guidelines will be considered a copyright violation and will be pursued by whatever legal remedies are available.
08/19/17 - 08:52 PM PST | ©1999-2017 HDTVSolutions.com